Many brides choose not tell their fireman that they ordered this firefighter wedding garter, so they get to see their surprised face on their wedding day. Will you be that bride? Add this special firefighter touch to your wedding. Do you need a toss wedding garter as well? Checkout this garter set available.
What makes this firefighter wedding garter so special?
- HANDMADE firefighter wedding garter
- Created to look just like turnout gear
- Made with actual reflective tape
- option to personalize the garters with a name or wedding date
Select your fabric color and reflective tape color
Decide if you want to personalize the garter with a name or wedding date
- Made with new cotton ripstop material
- This material looks just like real bunker gear
- Without all the the toxins that can be on the material
- New Reflective tape
- Maltese cross charm
- Grosgrain ribbon for bow
- Elastic inside
Several sizes are available
How to measure your leg for garter size
Stand up, take a plastic measuring tape and measure your thigh where the garter will be placed.
If you don’t have a plastic measuring tape. Use a string and wrap it around your leg where the garter will be placed. Make sure that the string isn’t too tight or too loose. Then measure that length with a ruler.