Add a to your firefighter wedding
Firefighter wedding garters add a special touch to any firefighter wedding.
This special firefighter wedding garter is created with white tulle for the lace. You can choose to add your future husbands last name on the back of the garter. A Maltese cross charm and white bow are on the front of this garter.
Your hunt is over! Simply Sweet By B has you covered for all your Firefighter wedding needs! Check out all that is available.
What makes this firefighter wedding garter so special?
- HANDMADE firefighter wedding garter
- Created to look just like turnout gear
- Made with actual reflective tape
- option to personalize the garter with a name or wedding date
1 garter with white lace
Select your fabric color and reflective tape color
Decide if you want to personalize the garter with a name or wedding date
- Made with new cotton ripstop material
- This material looks just like real bunker gear
- Without all the the toxins that can be on the material
- New Reflective tape
- Maltese cross charm
- White Grosgrain ribbon for bow
- Elastic inside
- White Tulle for lace
Several sizes are available
How to measure your leg for garter size
Stand up, take a plastic measuring tape and measure your thigh where the garter will be placed.
If you don’t have a plastic measuring tape. Use a string and wrap it around your leg where the garter will be placed. Make sure that the string isn’t too tight or too loose. Then measure that length with a ruler.