What Makes a Wedding So
Weddings are made special by the special touches here and there that you add to your wedding.
To make your wedding special would be to add a firefighter wedding garter. Your firefighter will be very surprised when the time comes to remove the garter and finds this fun garter under your dress! There are several styles of garters available at Simply Sweet By B. Check out all that is available.
What makes this firefighter wedding garter so special?
- HANDMADE firefighter wedding garter
- Created to look just like turnout gear
- Made with actual reflective tape
- option to personalize the garter with a name or wedding date
1 garters with red lace
Select your fabric color and reflective tape color
Decide if you want to personalize the garter with a name or wedding date
- Made with new cotton ripstop material
- This material looks just like real bunker gear
- Without all the the toxins that can be on the material
- New Reflective tape
- Maltese cross charm
- Grosgrain ribbon for bow
- Elastic inside
- Red tulle for lace
Several sizes are available
How to measure your leg for garter size
Stand up, take a plastic measuring tape and measure your thigh where the garter will be placed.
If you don’t have a plastic measuring tape. Use a string and wrap it around your leg where the garter will be placed. Make sure that the string isn’t too tight or too loose. Then measure that length with a ruler.